Monday, July 12, 2010

I guess this kit should come into use.
One more project & we are done with Year 2.1, I can't wait, I can't wait.
School's life has been pretty sucky for me except for SSM,
you never know how much I like SSM more than going to school,
today's SSM was by far the funniest & most fun day,
Mr Zainal even made a decision for something special,
I can't say it cause we made a promise to him to not disclose it to anyone,
but whatever the case, today's lesson was Training for Prof Test 2,
I think the test is much more easier than Prof Test 1, let see if I can get an A, hopefully. :)
Alrights, I'm off to watch my TV now, lazy to post anything already.
Bye world.
P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST GIRL, HENG HWEECHANG, HAVE AN AWESOME 17TH, SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY, I <3>
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: