Saturday, July 15, 2006

haizz...dun noe is it my last life i did smth wrong or is it my life is jus like that.... i have not been communicating well with my parents lately....haizaz.....eveythime when i try to tok to them properly it alwaes end up in a quarrel haiz.... i seriously beginning to think that this is not my home ani more.... it does not gives me ani thin.... loves secure.... i think now sckool it my first home....my house de second..... haiz.....there is really a great diffrence in them nowadaes.... they are alwaes tokin to my sis in a nice tone...my sis toks bac... they just diam.... but when i am quarrelling with them...and i tok bac.... they call mi an ah lian..... they keep saein my friends are the ones to taught me all that hahahas....very funnie..... idiot and ridiculos.... they are just making a big cuckoo..... of everything....haizzz..... i reallie want to run away los.... ani wae this isn't de first time le los.... they are treating me like i am no one in the family.... is it because i am in a bad sckool or wat.... haizz...... i feel like a stranger in this house....no one that i seems to noe is here..... onlie myself......when i diam diam ur sae i dumb....dun noe how to sae ani thin..... i reallie want to invent smth that can tell wat parents are thinking los.... and also smth that can tell them wat we are thinking... but jus this is not gonna come true..... i got this weird dream monthly that i might leave this family one dae.... dun noe lahs mae b i was illusionting..... when i am bac lates i get scolded my sis doesn't i dunnoe wat is the ioff btw me and my sis.... i came bac late they ask me might as well dun come bac.... i am willing not to come bac once i have found some where to stay outside.... i will be the first one to get out of this house....I REALLIE WANT TO NOE WAT MY PARENTS I THINKING SO I CAN PLS THEM....BUT I NOE THIS ARE ALL IMPOSSIBLE THINGS TO ACHEIVE!!!

No comments: