Sunday, July 23, 2006

okies to dae wokes up at 8.10...early rites hahahs...cause i wanna watch shao nian te gong dui...so darn funnie....i was laughing at it thru out till my mummie came home....regretted for waking up so early...hearing her naggings....i guess she is now more and more like my grany....she thinkks that the whole world is listening to her...okies cause she sae wat i am alwaes watchin TV so i went into my room to read books...and guess wat she sae .....everydae also like that lie down there like a mermaid....bloody hells los...i do wat she also bu zhuang then fine los...i went bac to sleep agains...nice....my daddie woke me up at 11.00 to bath...cause gg out for branch...me and my sis was like who the hell scream early in the morning...i sae hu else...then me and my jiu go bath change all that...then out....we were playing some hand games that the primary school ppl plae....hahhas...we are sooo DEPRIVE of childhood...hahahs...then went to WISMA ATRIA....kinda nice there lahs...ate le then my daddie fetch me to tuition...went for johnny lesson....was testing him on lame jokes hahhas...he onlie diden guess the one on the chao mei dan gao.....not fair i lost to him like ten....boohoo....okies lah i onlie did o0ne question and i was release yeahs!!....i went down to buy cotton CANDY....nice...so deprive of childhood....fun fun...went up for eng...did nothin at all...then after all the tuitions i went to j8 bought a thing to hang on my handphone.....it is a tortoise it is so small and cute...but quote ex 3.95 d0llrs...ex rite but hu cares i like jiu can le...hahahs...then i walked to my granny house....went to my cousin room saw her file...got this boi put his hand one my cousin the shoulder there...so i sae is her bf...then i keep teasing her.....she sae is her god brother....i did not believe so i borrowed her phone and that pic....hahahs then i took my phone took apic of that pic then send it to my cousin's phone then i went to decorate it....while decorating the younger bro came over and sae that is her god bro....i still did not believe so i wrote on the decorated words..."me and my dear" hahahs....when she saw it she was like huh i told u is my god bro le....hahahs...then she still kept the photo hahahs...not too sure nxt week shall check her phone agains hahahs...nice i did not go out to eat cause nt hungy at all.....then stay at my granny house....went down to buy things for the babies....then went up and watch the starry starry show....is a singing show...kinda nice...lin jun jie...singign was gd....love him...but love soul more hahahs....then went off to my aunts house to get her digital cam....cause i have to do finish the project....me and my cousins have to do...she haven touch a bit me too haahhs...fun...but can get money so do los...get le we gg shopping together we will get 100 dollars altogether nice nice.....fun...fun....so betta go chiong le hahahs....then after that i went home....

HATE MY SELF ....I SUC!!!!

No comments: