Wednesday, August 09, 2006

toddaes woke up at 9 plus plus waited fer mua mummie to jog finish then went off to eat dim sum with mua grandparents ate dim sum at thomson there quite crowded but luckily gort a sit there went off with my family go parkway fun fun we reach there i follow mua daddie mua sista follow mua mummie daddie brought me go see wallet cause i told him i wanted one wallet walked to ice lemon tee 77th street all those all dun have i like de then saw one shop got one nice wallet but is yiling de so dun want los walked into OP not much nice wallet bishan one nice los my daddie went to see the massage chair he kinda like it so called my mummie down they tried quite comfy then decided to buy los very ex los cause new come out de los i thought it would be a 1000plus plus then it turn out to be 3189 dollars my god it is a new type so yar it would be delivered to my house on sat yeah i can use it after trg hahahs!! okies then wenta GIANT bought loads off stuffs there fun fun..then went home le watch da NDP the national dae song was nice the marching in was kinda boring!! hahahs then now blogging kaes that all buaix!

No comments: