Thursday, September 21, 2006

tralalals went sckool like usual then went fer chinese anna nvr come sho aloy sit on her seat then i sit with jean los did the tong yi ze yan los easy lahs ah yohs i tell u ah sitting a test with jean u can die ahahs she keep askin me the meaning then i let her see my answer los class ended went fer PE fun fun played badminton sho fun that bloody wei jie act one sia ish qi xian polay until damn gd los not him los then he keep hao lian los irritating freak lahs he we keep saein he wearing pink bikini haahhs then we sae we will buy one set fer him los he ish such a hao lian kia lahs then recess DIET me and jean ahahs then went up fer science mr chong go put ryan chan besides me los then i move my table away and join up with ying and vien hahahs that ah ying keep riting on my paper hhahas sho funnie then i ask her help me rite cookiie monster she rite until very nice then i ask kelly to rite and compare ying one still better los hahhs then went fer eng i passed my eng test wehees i am sho happies i pass pass hahahs then we played the skate boarding me and ah muii aahahd i was leading after we chng de screen ahhss sho fun hahahs yeah yeahs i gort a thousand plus points yeahs then went fer mrs quah lesson i quarelled with that im wei jie hahas he lost to me as usual it ish sho fun quarelling with him ahshsh he dnch noe how to quarell de los no fun one de los ahahs lesson ended that im wei jie ask us to buy bubble tea fer him and he just went off like that ass hole lahs luckily gort cancel in time hahs but me and jean are deciding to kapo from him money tml hu ask him to just go off like that ass hole los he then after that went home with jean... i bought a squrting pen ahsahsh it ish sho fun i bought fer ah muii one los very cute de...dots...that all!!

No comments: