Sunday, September 24, 2006

weehees continue from where i started in the morning went fer the jog we onlie took like 15 to 20 mins to complate the run at bishan park los sho fast ahahs!! yeahs...then suppose to go off early but then some thing happent o my aunt remote to open the car okies the alarm was triggered and a gd ucle came and help us yeahs yeahs loves then went to pick up my two little cousin over to their home RJC ish one big big place wooo then went home bath chnged and came out fer dim sum sho boring de los sho i onlie ate the congee and i went off fer my tuition ahshsh it was fun i was lte lahs but who care first time i did work during johnny lesson los sho gd ahahs i am guai kia tml gort test fer maths lahs it ish like sho boring de los sianz then went fer eng me and sara was playing lynette's phone de skate boarding i scored like 9000 over points weehess i am happpies i kept winnign hhahs then lesson ended went over to j8 to search fer a hand hpone cover los but jean sae she buy her cover fe rlike 3.90 but when i check de price it was 7.90 what a great diff mans dun i dun wanna buy waiting fer my sista to go herren there to buy fer me gd gd los then walked around j8 found nth i went to my granny's house hahhs was talking to my cousin abt when their end of year ish finishing my PSLE cousin end on 9th oct my deyi sec 3 cousin ends on 10th oct and kuo chuan end on 11th of oct and gyss 12th of oct yeahs me and my kousin can celebrate our b'daes together THIRTEENofOCTOBER i am awaiting s fer u ahahahs then after that went to ang mo kio to eat yum yum ate noodles then after that went home to watch sing idol it was kinda nort exciting and there were alot of empty seat thats was what my aunt claim oh yars my aunt had tickets and did not give me hmph i totally did not know she went fer sing idol lahs koo koo lahs nv at hoime watch also de same mahs then after that i studied fer tml the matsh test GUAI KIA hahahs!!

No comments: