Wednesday, February 14, 2007


all muh valentine dae gifts from muh friends loves!!


look it is muh name!!! demi did this fer me!!

CARDS CARDS from jean hweechang and demi!!



the flower jean gave me!! thanks!!

the lollipop CHARIZARD gave me!!

LOOK how cute yy gave me this!! thanks!!

DEMI gave me this slyvester too!! very cute

DEMI gave me this box of sweets with all muh name on it!!!

ASTRO BOI HC GIVE ME!!

the chick MONKEY gave mie!! thanks!

ALISON gave me this thanks!!

ok shall update on VALENTINE day woohoos so excited i woke up early todae went school early demi is sooo aunty she message me to wake up at like 6.04 hahs she is mad ok collected goods from demi car omg is so much lahs my god so aunty i felt soooooooo maluated fer the first time of my life my god ok so is like we exchange all of it then walk to parade grd there jia wei kept playing with muh flower sooo bad i was tickling him and kingsley was making fun of us so lame ok miss vasuki was not here todae yahoooooos went to library played jean wallet was taken by darren yeo he is sooo mean ok talk to kings and ian they all todae they were sooo lame talk abt gg bac to ai tong and also talk abt pin xiu she disown ai tong los what the hell mans we were all very angry lahs she sae on national TV sae tat priamry school friends bully her we where got we all got help her sia she sucks lahs ok blah played talked had fun man with 3e2 pepps hahs ok mrs quah not here so is like went fer miss chew lesson yeah she is soooo selfish nvr give us lollipop selfish whahhs ok nvms went fer recess gyss bball gals had manie presents tat we had to use two tables whahhs u see we are famous whahhs ok after recess go with yy fer lesson she took muh flower whahhs ok played with zy there all those very very fun lol after tat bio tat teacher again talked to demi all those los ok assembly i was like damn piss with tat martin han lahs i move left he move left i move right hwe move right whao kao i was like cant u stay put at a place ok nvm talk hahs then went off fer lunch with demi after her peer coaching we played somthing sooo funnie so manie people came with us wahahs ok saw coach talk to him all the stuff teased him ahahs NO TRG TODAE mahs ahahs ok talk to him fer like 15 mins then we went off to pastamania ate i treated charmaine cause she got no money mahs nvm i am nice whahhas ok after tat went to 77th street with demi to look fer ian present bought le went bac to school jeanette got excited when she saw a bus gg to GYSS my god she ran then me and demi
immitated her ahahs ok after tat dou liu in school fer a while then went home!!
what ever lah can u stop being so biased!! u are irritating me i will ignore fer good man man what are parents for cant i jus take one piece call u biased u call me ah lian what u want sia!!

No comments: