Sunday, March 25, 2007

i seriousily don't know whether i even make a stand in this family i feel like a nobody and a stranger to here haiis i just came back from yesterdaey match just because i wasnt there you did not even have the courtesy to call and ask me whether i wanted a sport shoe or something we both are in sports CCA why does she get more things then i do you always give me empty promises always saying ok i will buy it for you and all those shit but when i ask you again you say did i ever say that and when she says she needed money for buying her uniform sports shoe and stick you immediately gave her 300 bucks and ask her to buy it herself and you even fetch her there i know she is the oldest the cleverest and produces results that you favour but me i am trouble maker irritating stupid and produces the results that is not to your favour and when i just did not go out with your for just a dinner yesterday you bought her a ascis shoe and a puma shoe just for her and you can tell me it is her birthday fine so what if it was her birthday in my 14 years of birthday did you even give me anything maybe the first two years but after that did you? and you and mummy just spent like 300 bucks again for shoes and when i told you i have no shoes you keep saying i have when it is all hers this is plain biasity i know i am stupid dumb and my results haiis so what does that mean that you have only a daughter it is always in the case when she goes for camp you treat me so nicely buy anything i want but once she come bac your two treat her like a diamond and i am like a crystal that no one wants is that the case if you say it is not true then i am very sure you are lying to me cause that is what i all see everytime since you hate me so much why didn't you abort me when you had me you could have done that and i won't be in this world that give me sadness and tears everyday i am like shit to you to my friends and to everyone in the world maybe one day i may leave without even you knowing by the time you regret i will be laughing at you cause i know by that time i would have found my true happiness. I AM DUMB STUPID IDIOTIC RETARTED PEST IRRITATING TROUBLE MAKER!!

No comments: