Friday, March 30, 2007

this morning go school got pissed off when i saw some people just walk back to my own seat waiting for my daily crapper to come he is always late ah yohs nvm sing sing many late comers today alrights back to class maths first i don't know how to do it is so hard nvm i shall ask my maths teacher for help well next SS so much fun mr bean i don't find it amusing maybe beacuse i have no more feelings i guess next off for chemistry test i don't know how to do so damn hard do worksheet and thats all recess bought food actually i don't intend to go down to eat cause of some people lahs dumb shit fuck it right off lahs you don't have friends don't have to ka chiau mine right you got guts go find friends lah pathetic friend hopper you always say don;t want to sour this relationship have you thought who is the one always starting it i don't give a fucking damn to you you fucking dude alrights POA tried to talk to me huh but you know what i aint talking to you for the rest of my life ahmuii was like telling me jokes and we read magazines the magazine wrote if we feel emo we will go macdonald and order a unhappy meal i was laughing my ass off hweeling thought i was mad POA test i copied hweeling's one oh thanks so much girl met up with monkey and they went to watch the mr bean holiday i could not so i went back home to bathe and change my audition is done i am so damn happy yy call me i chiong out of the house to meet them they were like talking to guys so we kind of walk off first sat at KFC there hweehcnag waited for her friend me yy and alison just diam diam sit there los they both waited for me till 6 actually they could have gone off first and i just stay around alone bah but anyway thanks went to meet my mum at city hall went to the restaurant first then my sis came and join my sis is so thick skin she told the boss today is her birthday my god alrights eat eat eat and went home going to talk to yy now byebye.
i have no comment on what i felt and what your did today sighs if i ever fall off the top story of junction eight i wonder if i will die. i am willing to do the experiment.

No comments: