Wednesday, March 28, 2007

well this morning had assembly my dailt crapper came so i kind of talk to him the whole assembly alrights after that was history haiis i was so bored and that shih quan was like you darn emo kid don't want to talk to me then i just kept quiet so did he all the way lesson until last ten minutes miss vasuki just let us off so slept the whole class was sleeping well up for CME i kept quiet and ash was like why you quiet i just shut up did not want to say anything so i was quiet the whole lesson all those shit after that i made my way to the music room physics ahmuii was interorgating me asking me what happen and stuffs she took my bag and wallet away i was kind of piss off so i started begging her then she was like NO TALK NO BAG NO WALLET so i just say whatever walk down for recess still did not have my bag hweechang snatch it back for me thanks but my wallet was with her still i did not eat for recess no appetite to eat wallet back thanks yy alrights went up for chinese just lay on the table and snooze away lesson ended bio demi went down to buy seaweed ate ate ate and off we went for our break 1.20 back to the class the instructor came in and the whole class changed seats we went for our so called toliet break charmaine lew claudia and peiqi and alison came in sat with us who knows after our second break miss diana koh came in and catch all of them out ass her los that pao tou er coach forget it ask our instructor go save them sorry people... sighs see this is something so commom in my everyday life something is bound to happen everyday haiis forget after the lesson we talk talk talk to that pao tou er coach he was like so ass argh forget it walked to junction eight and ate KFC sighs monkey was trying to irritate me she kept hitting me and blow my hair when i tried to sleep haiis after the thing i just walked off cause they were talking of crap i did not even know i hate that when people talk to me all those stuffs that i don't know and don't wish to hear haiis forget life is like this what more can i do to stop this met my sis at her bus stop sat taxi back with my mum.
you don't give a damn so do i you are the one who came to me and talk all those shit and now you are saying me back if you don't give a damn about it then why did you ask in the first place forget i shall not talk to you forget i will either give you a nod or a shake of the head.

No comments: