Saturday, April 07, 2007

alrights today i met up with muii cause i want to get the gyss bball girls photo printed out so i called her out i woke up late at 9 and i was suppose to meet her at 9.30 so i made a dash for junction eight reach there almost same time as her went to eat mac breakfast kodak opened and went to download the photos in went arcade play and home reach home haiis face four walls again and i cried haiis as long as i am alone the only thing i can do is cry i have been crying for days even when watching the funniest show i can also cry sighs i really dont know what to do to make myself stop crying haiis my dad came back i ran into the toliet and lock myself clean up myself make sure not to show any trace that i cried i bathe and change and went out for tuition rained reach toa payoh and tuitioned till 6 headed to junction eight to collect the photos and my dad pick me up to have dinner quarell again with my mother look like we cant even get along together well forget it...and home.

look like i have to deal with all these things alone haiis look like i have to face it together with ********...

No comments: