Wednesday, April 25, 2007

haiis maybe its just my fault for everything, i want to talk to you but you gave me a cold shoulder how do you expect me to talk to you when youre like this haiis i wish to go back to the past when w look forward in calling you at 10 having so much gossips over the phone but ever since you have got your boyfriend you go like"eh i got to hang up i need to call him" haiis i know i cant be feeling this way cause you got a boyfriend but i seriously dislike him. i want you tell you more things is just that you dont want to listen me out over the phone we usually talk for an hour plus and now is just like a 5 to 10 mins talk and worst still now not even a message or a chat online haiis you think i feel good about it?? well i can tell you a definite no we have not been even talking for two days well now three i want to talk to you but you dont want to?? haiis i wish the clock could turn back in time so that everything will be the same...now i dont even have topic to talk to you about sighs.someone just stab to end all these troubles i have no mood for exams no mood for everything or maybe youre can fufill my last wish treat me like you have never known me before.

sighs fever?? 38.5 i feel like i am dying soon.stab me.

No comments: