Friday, April 27, 2007

haiis reach today today early?? i don know reach there weixiang reach there again we studied chinese together...today official start of exams already but i am in no mood for it...chinese paper one first it was easy compo i wrote three pages then ying yong wen 2 next paper chinese paper two this year paper was easy?? i dont know met with yy after my exam walk down met peiqi sighs reach junction eight i decided to take the first move but we end up quarrelling?? haiis i said my piece what about you? i kept quiet thinking of stuffs haiis...studied for awhile went to library for awhile went back to junction eight to meet charmaine at KFC talked to marcus he helped me alot he told me some stuffs.. put down the phone sat at KFC for nearly an hour plus?? i am not sure...yy say she want go home so they pei me wait for bus and they went off...went to thomson and homed.
goodbye to you
goodbye to everything that i knew.
stab me.
i'm hurt but who cares.

No comments: