Friday, April 06, 2007

haiis today woke up with a terrible headache in my head went back to sleep till 10 use com until my dad told me we were going out so we went out to eat at crystal jade restaurant at taka reach there such a long queue we decided to go to another place but i don't know for what reason the manager came out and ask my dad to go in so me and my sis just started laughing and got in to the restaurant skipping peoples queue found out from my dad that was his friend so we got in first thanks to mr manager alrights ate my mum came to join us ate finish wanted to go bugis but my sis say she did not want so went home and played com haiis staring at four walls just make me think of more stuffs haiis my sis lend me watch her world trade centre nice show just very boring alrights maybe going vivo later see how it goes.

haiis i feel like i am one person left in the world trade centre stuck under heavy rocks seeing many people brought out alive up there but just no one is there to save me up haiis in this dark and eerie place one by one noises just fade away just like my life every minute every second it ust passes by and soon i will be dead. my heart is just getting heavier and heavier day by day i guess the only i can resolve all this is to just fly off the building and land on the ground and thats when all my problems are solve.

No comments: