Sunday, April 29, 2007

sighs talk to peiqi and yy yesterday night,
since she say i did not give her a chance to say her piece
then ok i message her
and what is the reply i got i dont want to say anything
it seriously hurts me,
i teared while they talk sighs
thinking of our past memories and now whats happening
you think i am happy?
well i can tell you i am not.
you ask hweechang come talk to me i talked
&hence i gave you another chance but did you speak
no.
sighs thats the night when i tell myself i have given up forever
dont say i did not give you a chance to speak up.
lying on my bed tearing you think i want to?
i ask you for your piece and you tell me youre fed up?
then what do you want me to say
i gave in twice already how many more time you want me to?
& why cant your call us??
we might not know where are your or maybe your have already left
you think we are god to predict whether your are still there??
sighs i have no more comments anymore...
28/4/2007 1.15pm;
i have officially given up
giving you too many chances
& what you said back to me hurts me deeply
so i decided to give up
goodbye to you my trusted friend.

if i do anything to myself dont blame me.sighs

No comments: