Monday, April 16, 2007

today such a miserable day without my phone haiis the spare phone sucks cant even type fast with it haiis well this morning i sat the bus with ryan he was laughing at me having such a dumb phone maybe i should not even carry a phone around in school haiis bio my pen knife got confiscated this time i real darn pissed dumb shit haiis forget i had to sign an agreement?? dont know whats that CME slept throughout SS miss vasuki found my mindmap i fail cause i did it on the spot haiis RECESS ate went up for chinese miss seah came she look for yy then me she ask me if i was free then she say see her at 2.30 yy got to see her at 2.10?? yar so i was kind of scared?? i dont know why also haii POA i am bound to flunk it well mr goh came in after our lesson he checks everyone work we got all the amount wrong?? stayed back for an hour to get it done called pei qi she came back with char and claudia they waited for me thanks girls yy was inside so i just waited went in talk to miss seah about the problems in my family?? she gave me some advice real good advice thanks done in half an hour of talking miss seah is going to check on me daily?? well nvms waited for yy walk with them to junction eight talk reach there they fetch me to the bus stop anti depress company thanks went home changed out for tuition i did my test met dad then mummy and home.

peiqi thanks for the letter. i hate myself i dont know how to love myself?? haiis maybe i have already lost my identity of myself.

No comments: