Thursday, May 24, 2007

alrights i am finally able to blog at the school com lab? i am so HAPPY!(:
yaaaaaaay!((:
that darren yeo is gonna piss me off soon!!he love typing nonsense in my account!)):
alright these few days sucks?
my mother is like comparing me with my sis so what her result better BIG meh?
RJC& GYSS only diff is one is three one is four BIG meh?
you born me this way, you hate me so much dump me away i will be happier?
you dislike me why did you could have aborted me then, at least i would forget i have such a painful memory?
sighhs forget i retain you will disown me, disown lor i will be happier,
why not just throw me into the orphange?
forget it, i dont take your as my parents anymore.
yesterday i was real happy with my happy family(:
darren yeo,shih quan,ryan chan, jia wei&zuo yang
eilene vanessa jia mei demi ashley me.
we are a happy family we all had fun in cable car& the boat ride we took videos photo!!(:
yaaaaaay i love you guys!!((:
alright i am sad& happy, funny?

YorkYing; cheer up!((: your big name is on my blog again. must smile dont scare of the meet the parents session!
Charmaine; its up to you, if you give her that eye she give you that eye you think she happy?
she is piss with your attitude why not just clear up the mess so everything will be fine.
a friend is definitely better than a enemy. if you want an enemy then go ahead.

No comments: