Saturday, May 19, 2007

ok i am like posting for the theird time today,who cares i love blogging (:
alright YorkYing ask me out, so i said ok since i was such in a good mood today plus PeiQi birthday so we four went out me,YorkYing PeiQi XueFen we four went out, went to meet YorkYing first she was complaining it was hot, i started saying her in the sms its so cooling here lalalas, ok the bus finally reach her bus stop she boarded and off we went to tpy, PeiQi was so early ok waited for XueFen finally we decided after 20 minutes sitting there we decided to go to marina, sat 56 there reach there we went to arcade alright PeiQi was really funny playing with all the games there, went to suntec talk to YorkYing, i keep winning her in quarelling oh YorkYing dont be sad, we walked back to marina they wanted to see the SEA i went off leaving YorkYing with them,sorry girl i hope your SUN wasnt too bright,well i have a phrase for her behind every cloud there is always LIM YORKYING, lalala sat 162 for an hour before reaching home, my sis went to changi for a birthday party? so i went out with my parents, i was talking nonsense, my mum started her nagging all those shit sat down&eat, went to junction eight to collect my photo&i started quarelling with my mother
"you better go for your chinese tuition tomorrow"mum
"whatever"me
"your chinese results aint that fantastic"mum
"i know"me
"daddy i dont want tuition this tuition i can sleep for like an hour waste of money"me
"ok,mummy cancel it for her then"daddy
"dont everything listen to her"mum
"please lah i never fail my chinese before for peat sake:me
"dont think you are smart"mum
"i am always"me
&tada i won them i can dont go for chinese tuition already(: went to thomson bought ben&jerrys i told my dad i wanted it.ok i bought it &home!(:

i'll be a happy girl(:
i won all quarell today!(:

No comments: