Saturday, May 12, 2007






















steamboat-ed with YorkYing,PeiQi,HweeChang,XueFen,Jeanette,JiaMei,Vanessa.
met them up at toa payoh, went to meet PeiQi&YorkYing first.
the rest came at about 5.30 sat MRT to marina.
i shut up all the way,sighhs why must things turn out this way,
sighhs sat bus 400 to the steam boat place.
they started to ask people for help for the table, finally there was someone
settle down &started cooking,JiaMei was obsessed with her crabs&eggs?
the rest just went crapping making us laugh, real great laugh
started taking loads of photos, we cooked food for each other.
message my aunt to fetch me, 9.15 my aunt came to fetch me, fetch my cousin,
went pass swiss hotel,
SHELL-ed home.
sighhs, how i wish the clock would turn back for me.
躲得了一时,躲不了一世 ...

No comments: