Wednesday, June 20, 2007

alright posting again secretly, my main com is down!
awww, my papa say i used to much ahas maybe?
nevermind monday they had training! me & jia mei had biology,
so boring, i was fighting with her, during break we played ball!
coach punished them! so mean, sorry uh girls!):
alright after our biology i played ball with yy charmaine peiqi & tiffany, after that KFC,
& home-ed, papa fetch me and da jie go dentist!
my sister was listening to my dad of the enblockment, suck lah i dont want enblockment,
even if can enblock i want condo no HDB! i never stay before since i was young!
doctor eric help us clean our teeth till whiteeee! say cheeze!(:
he never collect money from us, he rejected! ahh so free cleaning!(:
tuesday i went for tuition jia wei got join!
we did comprehension, so bored i got corrections,
jia wei got a dictionary from the teacher cause he dont know how to spell,
ahahs dumb dumb!(:
alright after that i went to my granny house to eat!
we were trying to tempt my younger cousin! he ate for an hour! so longggg!
he love water melon so we pass some to his face! ahsh he ate faster when i took out the cane!
alright after that hoome-ed!
today, meet tan jia mei! she was late!
alright we were the first two followed by alison then charmaine & monkey!
the rest was late! hweechang came then coach then janice and lastly peiqi!
coach was latee! he owe us our chicky meal!
alright we slack the whole training except for the last part,
we got to run ten rounds in 4.30 minutes! i ran 4.35 cause i stop at the pole!
ass him lah! if not i pass, actually i did!(:
ah who cares after training, we all walk to junction eight, we packed KFC up to food junction!
eat & talked, after that me and jia mei went home!
she pulled me to wait for bus! after waiting i cabbed home!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN YEO ZHI QIN!(: (thank me!)

No comments: