Monday, June 11, 2007


































alright yesterday was kind of family day out!(:
all cousins unite as one, we went to Park Royal for buffet cause of Father's Day,
ate ate ate, yummy-licious, went into the TV room & we started taking pictures,
girls boys all take, cameras go snap snap snap!(:
went off at about 2.30, we went to Novena Square Two!(:
cuteee, my mummy sponsored us to the arcade cause she wanted us to wait for her,
my cousins & aunt went too, well they had some rock climbing there,
my aunt went to change for the chance to climb, three chances for three people,
my three younger cousins climb!(: cutee,
went to the arcade first cause it wasnt their turn,
we saw Juz-B, they were performing! their songg are nice(:
arcade-ed for about half an hour my aunt paid!(:
so we did not use my mum's money!
after arcade-ing, we went off to the rock climbing,
my younger cousins are so cute but one of my cousin gave up,
he's too scared but Kerrin made it up all the way! (:
squeeze the rubber ducky and you will be put down,
Kerwin was squeezing the rubben ducky like crazy!(:
after going for rock climbing we ate at Ah Mei,
my mum sent my younger cousin home,
me&aunt&cousins went for the EURO FUN PARKKK!(:
its super duper ex, my uncle dared us to sit the Vortex,
the most challenging one!
Felix, me, my sis agreed we got treated for the ride, 4 tokens we had to buy 11 more,
so 11*2.50=?? , this is the amount we had to pay!
sat it, i scream like a lunatic cause it turn 360 degrees when youre up there!
alright come down legs wobbling, home-ed after that!(:

No comments: