Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Alright i'll make a quick post cause i have to do chineseeee!
well nothing special except for me being a limping person wearing a slipper to school,
& its racial harmony today, i'm a racist lah!
i was telling thomas its very cooling, obviously he got piss!
haha! he wore a long sleeve costume!
Anyway first period was Teo Chye Lian she wasn't here,
hence we got the CLB teacher he's so cute!
we started playing songs, singing like crazy people!
Next lesson was Physics, i listened to music and also did my english!
before Aljunied kills me! she chase me like some mad woman!
Recess, juniors went off for their match, they lost, its alright.
English, went to miss Carol Koh homeroom, she is darn funny!
she go like" people if you people have no one to check your speech for you, look for vanessa and samantha they are very free!"
we were gossiping, OMG we are going into aunty's mode!
Soon everyone was tired and Aljunied came in!
well we took a photo of eeyore and that darren sleeping, how funny!
Alright, Hall! Boredem, sat there watch some parade and i watched the UMBRELLA!
haha! its damn hilarious but the girls dance well!
did my SPA after school, i totally screwed my Physics, i'm damn disapointed with myself,
i copied Ming Wei's work, how great.
I did not know how thomas managa to balance it, what a miracle.
Its obvious he's smart, i'm stupid!
Alright down for Chemistry, thank you Martin,
first i was suppose to time how long the magnesium ribbon took to disolve,
first time i did i forget to press the start timer button,
nevermind i tried it the second time, i forget to press stop,
dumb right? i minus marks, shit you samantha, you dumb ass can't do a experiment properly!
Played ball after school, i won one round!(:
Went home after that!

Peiqi; take care, don't stress your body out.
Yorkying; i'm trying my best to write already, sorry if i let you get low marks.): don't worry i'll do my best.

No comments: