Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alrights i'm slacking ok! i'm doing my history conclusion for the four girls including me!
I'm like lying, how dumb of me! Anyway went to school today late cause i miss the bus!
Sorry uh Baboon, first period was maths and i was doing my homework,
cause i don't want the homework system ok? Anyway i improved for my maths!
i got 33.4 upon 100, though a fail but at least a E8 better than a F9,
started crapping with Ashley and down we went for SS oh my god boring lesson!
I slept and got called up three times and had to stand behind,
i purposely talk to let Miss Vasuki catch me back to my seat, & she did!
How smart of me, anyway i failed my History like the lowest for Secondary Three express!
20/50, highest is one freako from 3e3 MeiHong, 42/50, how the hell did she study?!
Anyway went for Recess early, cause we were good boys and girls today,
Ate and i went up for Chinese, stop giving me some fucking excuses ok?!
went for History total fun, but god damn i hate one person from 3e3,
yay, cause Aloysius join us the noisy group, & Boo to the person that i hate!
went off after history to Monkey's house we did the project ok,
but we ended up laughing at each other sutpidity! Vanessa say History students are craps,
Geography students are craps too! Thiss applies to Vanessa only!
Anyway I almost died doing with Monkey cause she hits my head,
and we smses while we were doing, i screamed at her to do the work faster and we ended up laughing!
so its kind of complete already, hooray and went to the bubble tea shop with Jia Mei, Jeanette,
Vanessa went back to school, and we sat bus home!
Tease more, i don't care anymore, at the most i won't talk to you people.
Charmaine Lew is happily playing with her Deal or no deal cause goody good sammy sent her!
& No one is tagging me, i'm so sad. ):

No comments: