Friday, August 03, 2007

Blogging time now!(:
i'm happy today cause the juniors won their first addidas league match!
morning we had assembly had so much fun!
went for english finally aljunied is not here! like after half a year she takes an MC,
after english was maths, miss wong never give me lolipop i shall ask from her,
alright she took my EZ-LINK cause i talk in class!
alright off for POA yay! half the class was suspended hence we only had 17 people,
i studied POA today ok!
went for Recess, & off for chemistry, as D and T pupils had to leave at second period...,
the test was POSTPONED! yay!
ryan chan the glass thing cut my finger cause i was helping him clear,
awww it was painful at first, blood came out,
& something Desmond was irrtating me!
alright after school slack and eat, and i had to write i wont talk in class again one whole page,
monkey & alison help me write thanks uh!
HWEECHANG HELPED ME WRITE TOO!(: THANK YOU!
went for the juniors match, close fight!
in the end we won! 36 to 30? i forget haha, talk on the bus with XueFen, Monkey, HweeChang and Charmaine!
fun fun! went back school play ball, my aunt come fetch me!
had a talk with Jiamei too! nice talk uh? we seem to think things alike!
home and out to help my sister go grocery shopping for her party tomorrow!
yay finally a party! i can play and get food!
after that 9 plus home-ed!

No comments: