Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm feeling down, down , down.
Alright, went to school, first period was already POA which make me even more down,
after that was SS, i studied a little, i was sleeping but i got woke up by Jia Wei,
Chemistry next, listen and did some work,
Mother tougue, did nothing but reading of newspapers,
Recess was next, & up for Biology, the class did not know where to go,
first we were at third floor, next we were at library, & finally the correct venue,
after biology was Physics, Miss Guo ask us what happen yesterday,
told her & today lesson was kind of boring the whole class was damn quiet,
for i don't know what reason, after school ate a little and up for Chemistry,
stuided for an hour or so, down to meet Peiqi & Yorkying,
after that Sara called me and i went for my tuition,
after tuition, i went home.

I wonder if there's a day, you can stop using your hands to discipline me.
I'm feeling down. ):

No comments: