Monday, August 13, 2007

Its the start of the new week!
Well apparently i ain't suppose to go school today because of the crementation ceremony,
but my grandfather say children can't go cause it is the first day of "HGF",
nevermind, i woke up and got to school,
reach school, first period biology i was dead tired, & Thomas and Ming Wei are like talking across me,
which got me piss i scolded both of them! damn them!
after that was PE, how great we played baseball again,
played i was so enthu i was running here & there,
after that Recess, & up for chinese, i sat with Im Wei Jie for the day,
cause it was xiao lao shi, i gave that team 50 only cause their presentation sucks,
i'm sorry but it is really lousy, i'm biased! i gave yorkying's team 79,
after chineseeee was POAAAA, my most dreadful subject!
i did my homework in class as usual & i did pay attention ok?
after school we quickly change and went for training, it was only for an hour,
we ran the technical block three rounds, stretch i walked so did some of the rest,
we got to run stairs fifteen rounds, but i was released at the fourth round!
went over to do the log thing, my arm's & monkey's almost broke!
after that did some step ups & end of training, some went to SBC to see matches,
the rest went to junction eight, reach there some want to watch movie so off they went,
me, katrina and jia mei ate at KFC, home-ed, & out for tuition,
my mum got me a new purse small small one, surfer's girls,
alright thats all for the day see yous!

Charmaine; you suck man!

No comments: