Sunday, August 05, 2007

Today woke up early, cause i slept early,
i watched cartoons, it has been long since i watched kids central,
i'm a kiddo, pardon me!
i watched till 11, & my dad came back to fetch is out for lunch,
ate at balestier road there, wanton noodles,
went back home and took a bus down myself, how independent!
tuition-ed, i wasted one hour there, damn it!
after tuition i went to meet Charmaine, XueFen, HweeChang, & Monkey!
it was a zoo gathering, Dog, Chimpanzee, Penguin, Monkey and Elephant!
HweeChang and Monkey bully me! XueFen and Charmaine were talking infront,
while i had fun talking to the Shorties!
we walked around, around and finally found our destination!
Mister Donuts!
we sms-ed Miss Seah whether she wanted donuts,
she asked for three boxes, we agreed! Miss seah i got helped too!
Monkey make me! boohoo ): , nevermind ask me tomorrow and i will say!
alright we took some photos, i took with Mei Nu & Shuai Ge!
after that they queued, Monkey bought for me! thank you uh!
i cabbed down to my granny house!
went to see my aunt, & home-ed!
Photos in the next post!

No comments: