Friday, October 26, 2007

Alright today was the last day of school,
and also a real scary experience for me,
i was kind of quiet the whole day cause i scared i would drop,
first period was english and i listened,
next was maths, Ashley was the first i heard to drop,
and i became more and more worried,
and next was POA me and HweeLing were very very scare,
i almost cried, down for recess,
and Chemistry we watched toy story,
ryan was asking me why i look like so damn worried,
simply its because i'm very very scare,
went for Miss Vasuki lesson,
Ryan did not get then pass the 4E booklist,
then it skipped AnCheng too,
next was Haiqal and then was Jia Mei,
and Ashley told me i was advance, i was shocked cause Jia Mei should have been advance too,
the whole class was talking and talking,
Miss Vasuki called my father and i stood there and listen,
after that i went off and we went to eat at the food court,
and then after rented a movie and went to monkey's house to watch,
it was kind of draggy and we played big 2 till 6 and we went to junction eight,
but i left first so i took a bus home.

I would feel damn funny next year.

No comments: