Monday, October 15, 2007

Alrights i am so bored now,
i'm at my aunt's place crashing her house and watching movies with Felix now,
well this post would be long! but read on people,
anyway on saturday i met up with Charmaine Lew, Monkey, HweeChang, Katrina, Jia Mei, Jeanette and Vanessa,
we went to NewYork NewYork to eat, i ordered fish and chips!
alright the girls ordered a slice of cake for me,
and the people there sang for me, i was so damn embarassed!
anyway thanks girls, next we went off to the arcade at Marina Square,
fun fun i played for a while and we took a group photo,
and me and HweeChang left first,
she was telling Darren and Monkey i bully her,
nevermind i got a photo and you can see who is bullying who haha,
i trained home then cabbed,
reached home i bathed and changed and out for dinner at a hotel,
yay i met my cousins and aunt,
i got a sexy camera from my dad, its pink nice uh?
Olympus camera, yay my cousins gave me a pencil case,
my sister gave me Shi Xin Huey disc,
ok i love her tons for once, and we ate and started taking photos,
next up was the cake, me and felix each got a cake,
and after that i went home,
well these are the people we wished me, thank yous,
XueFen
YorkYing
Peiqi
AhMui
Vanessa
Darren
HweeChang
Sara
Fiona
Felix
Felicia
Janice
Demi
Jeanette
Tall Friend( Jia Wei)
Charmaine Ng
Ashley
Monkey
Charmaine Lew
Katrina
ShuMei
Yiling
Kelly
Winnie
Clarise
Vivien
Kerrin
Kerwin
Aunty Judy
Aunty Chian
Amanda
PengHong
Liting
Carmen
Ryan( he aimed to be the last haha)
Hweeling (14thoctober!)
Thanks people!(:

No comments: