Thursday, October 11, 2007

Alrights i went to Grandma house today,
and my dad's lawyer was there as what my cousin told me,
after that i went to look for my cousin with Felix,
we had a fun time sneaking into Deyi,
nevermind we went to AMK hub to walk about,
i saw some real nice stuffs shopping time,
but i control Sean and my cousin came to look for us and we went to eat lunch,
after eating went to buy water and off we went to Heeren,
oh yay we went to NUM immediately and i spotted a lovely sandals,
its red NUM sandals, with the strap behind,
i paid for it, this is for my birthday present from my dad,
but its not enough, i'm greedy,
my cousin could not make up his mind so we went to look for his sport shoe,
he chose a Adizer shoe, black and white, reserve it,
my mum will pay for it for him as a birthday present,
good Birthday Girl and Boy,
next we went to paragon and look at crumpler bags,
after that we went back to Heeren thanks to my cousin who finally made up his mind,
crap him went back Junction eight, bought dinner, Grandma house and home-ed,
overall i'm happy with what i got today.

No comments: