Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aloha people! I'm back from my trip to Hong Kong!
Haha anyway i tried to buy somethings for your and my team,
got some not really expensive stuffs but hope your like it,
i got myself a nike shorts, keychains, shirts, bottoms, DVDs, and hell tons more,
tomorrow is the celebration of Winter my Grandma also did that when she was still around,
so tomorrow all will go my cousin's house there to pray to her and eat dinner together,
So tomorrow Cousin's your will have presents from us and my Aunt!(:
& I shall update what i did in Hong Kong and people please do stay in venetian!,
It Super Duper nice, though its 500 bucks a night but its super worth it,
you can put like 8 people sleeping in that room but we did not know,
so we book like two rooms for 7 people!(:
Haha alright thats all and thank you people for at least keeping my blog alive!
Bye Bye i'm off to bathe!(:

No comments: