Sunday, December 09, 2007

Alright my phone is giving me some sort of "Bluetooth is not connected",
hence photos will be up when this is repaired,
just a short post cause i'm tired, indeed very tired and also lazy,
Yesterday was the 8th which was my cousin's birthday,
went to Wild Wild Wet with her to play,
we played almost all the rides there, and we bathed and shower at 3 plus,
went off to eat at the food court there, taking photos and stuffs,
ate and went off to Ikea, my younger cousins went to play at the Playground there,
while we had meatballs and we went to shop,
after shopping we went to Genki Sushi,
well almost everywhere we went, we ate,
ate sushi there noodles, and more and more sushis,
after that went to my younger cousin's house and we gave her, her present,
cause we bluff her saying we did not get any present for her,
went home after that,
today i woke up at 900am, i was yawning like shit,
went to meet with Jean's tution teacher, gave out alot of flyers,
kids are the best they take my flyers, alright work from 1000am to 600pm,
and off to my Grandma house to eat, thats all, WWW again tomorrow with my girls this time.

No comments: