Friday, December 07, 2007

我失去过,更珍惜拥有。
Alright today was my Grandma's 100th day,
we all wake up, bathe and change and off to Kong Min Shan,
we went there to chant for my Grandma,
my aunt told me say when she was at home she ask my Grandma are you here,
if you are here give me a yi dui,
really when my aunt throw it was so we set off to there,
i don't know if we are lucky or unlucky when we were there two wakes came,
the monk chanted for half an hour and rest for 15minutes,
we went to see the process of the cremation,
it went in so fast, no last looks no nothing,
totally so unprofessional, luckily we cremate my Grandma at Mandai,
it had a viewing hall and many other stuffs,
after chanting we went to burnt a new house for my Grandma and a new car,
after doing all the stuffs we went to Mandai we went to visit my Grandma,
after praying to her we went to eat at Thomson Plaza cause it was raining,
after eating i followed my Uncle to Vivo cause we needed to change dthe shoe size for my younger cousin's present,
after changing we went to Harbour Front to a accesorie shop and i bought a new necklace and also two hairtyes,
went to meet my Uncle and Aunt after that and we went to order the bookshelf for my cousins,
and off we went to eat after that, we camwhore in the shop,
after we eat we went to Bugis to shop again,
its super fun we are planning to come here one day and buy all our new year clothes,
after shopping we bought earrings again,
after shopping we went to toa payoh and eat and home we went and we saw some mediacorp actor and actress,
there was Huang Wen Yong, Fiona Xie, Chen LiPing, Jiang Chenxi and his girlfriend.
Alright videos of my cousin's boyfriend= Sean chew singing & our camwhore pictures.
I miss her dearly ):

No comments: