Thursday, December 06, 2007

Alright i know i posted once but it wasn't the full one haha,
sorry uh so here is the real one i did that a random post(:
anyway i slept overnight at my cousin's house,
fun-ness, we all slept late, ate donuts watch movies,
woke up at 1030 the next morning, ate my breakfast,
wanted to go home to get my clothes so i left with my Felix,
went half way and realise that i forget to bring my keys so i went back there,
by then my Sister and my Cousin boyfriend came already,
my cousin boyfriend came to cook lunch for us,
so we had to buy ingredients for lunch,
we bought ham, sausage, brocolli and salmon,
and back home we went, Oh and we also bought ingredients for making the cookies,
we went back and started out in the kitchen and making our stuffs,
we were having a real fun time i brought my laptop into the kitchen,
and we started to play some music, some made the cookies and some made the lunch,
and finally after about 45 minutes, Sean finished cooking,
and we all ate alright pass luh! (: haha next was the cookie,
my sister bake a super big cookie for me, its really nice!
and after that we all went into my Felix's room and started singing,
haha thanks to Sean he starting singing all his songs and we laugh like crazy,
took videos and we all laugh and laugh went home to get some clothes,
and now back home maybe going out bye!(:

No comments: