Saturday, January 12, 2008

Alright this whole week was nothing but studies,
now studies are my upmost priority(:
what a good girl am i, haha.
Anyway this week was the first PE we had with Kenny Han,
he's kind of funny i think but he made us did push up ): ,
the whole class did it, the image was nice so i told Demi to take a snap shot of it(: ,
alright on friday i went to watch One miss call with my girls,
we screamed in the Cinema, haha Charmaine Lew was damn funny,
i pulled her and Vanessa pulled her and she say don't pull me i scared also!
haha, anyway we shouted the whole show i had fun singing to tune to Peiqi in the cinema!
Haha anyway that makes my day, oh yea anyone got time just follow me to town on tuesday to get my crumpler bag just for an hour or so,
please please(: ,
alright thats all bye bye!

No comments: