Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hello people, it has been a week since i last blogged (: ,
anyway we had fun this week on making teachers pissed off,
no more Me Han for Pe its now Mr Tan and we had a match this week,
against RGS, well done girls (:
well i went to Bugis yesterday with Felix, Fiona and Sean,
i was supposed to go with Vanessa but i did not pick up her call!
Sorry uh, i was having my beauty sleep you see, haha,
anyway reached there me and my cousin decided to slack there first,
but we cannot stand waiting for my older cousin,
so we stepped into Bugis Street first, i bought a watch first 7 bucks,
and next i went to buy cardigan and then off to meet my older cousin,
my cousin bought a shirt-dress top,
and we went to second level to get my NF jeans,
i bought deep purple colour its very comfartable,
after that we walked around but could not find anything already,
Sean came already and off we went to Far East there to meet my aunt,
Wayne came along also, so long never see him already,
anyway before we met my aunt we went to Wisma Atria there,
my cousin needed to buy his shirt for his cardigan,
reached there my cousin needed to go home so we bought already,
we saw some black skirts and it was only 2 for $30 bucks,
so me and my cousin tried, both can wear so we went to pay for it,
and off to far east and meet my aunt and my younger cousin,
we went there to shop for wayne's stuffs and then ate Yakun and off home-ed,
we were playing in the car cause Sean keep disturbing my cousin,
haha i was having fun debating with him!
anyway change-ed place i sat infront my younger cousin sat behind,
we tell my younger cousin that Gor Gor bully Jie Jie,
haha and he whacked Sean, damn funny anyway,
we played broken telephone with Zayne,
we tell him Er Jie is fat, but when it came to me it became Er Jie is a Faker?
haha, finally i reached home and showed my stuffs to my sister,
she keep saying i was wasting money, damn her,
but who cares i like can already (:
If you hate me, i can't do anything to change your mind.

No comments: