Sunday, February 10, 2008

Horray! I'm rotting myself at home now which is super boring,
haha, anyway yesterday i went out with my girls to watch, Kungfu Dunk!
I met my dog first cause she needed to do some things first muh,
well she was late for FIFTEEN MINUTES!
&after which she came, she made me queue with her to deposit her money!
alright finally she got to deposit her money into her bank account,
and i scissors paper stone with her to see if she gets to eat her prawn noodles,
i lost both sets so we walked there and the shop was closed!
Haha, so we went back to eat my LJS, yummy,
and went out to walked around got some stuffs for myself,
and off to meet the girls at the MRT there and we reached Plaza Sing,
got the tickets and bought out snacks and got into the theatre,
i was laughing with Winnie all the way,
i say thats her AhGong and her Dad and we started laughing like lunatics,
haha alright the show, its really nice and funny and sad?
well, i think it was more to the funny side than sad,
alright after the show they went off to meet coach,
while i went off to my Er shu Gong house there,
we sat there ans started bullying my youn ger cousin,
haha, cause my sister ate alot of the prawn roll,
and the prawn roll decrease alot and then we all point to my younger cousin and say she eat all one,
she got so pissed with us, she wanted to squeeze in middle of me and Felicia,
i told her we two are glued together cannot seperate one,
haha, anyway we sat there for awhile only and we went off already,
went to eat at thomson plaza but my aunt said she wanted to eat Sakae so she brought us there,
while the rest of the adults went to the food court and eat,
alright let me tell you what happen in that sucky restaurant!
Firstly we ordered all our food and alright we waited,
finally our food came with the soup and stuffs,
that dumb waitress poured soup on me, on my back part the lower part,
and nevermind, we ask for hot water and a fork when she came in,
almost at the end of us finishing our meal then the manager took the things we asked for,
and thirdly my aunt and younger cousin food came half half,
the rice came, no beef, the noodles came, no tempura!?
What the hell, we got so pissed luh, we went out there and took a feedback form,
i write all poor and stuffs and complaint!
my aunt say she did not want to pay for the service charge and she said this,
firstly your service is lousy and secondly you spilled soup on us,
and hence for three katsu don, we paid only for one, the sushi we ordered an expensive one that was free,
lalala so from a 100 plus dollars meal, we only paid like 60 plus,
haha, anyway went to my aunt's house to gamble with her friends,
my uncle was the banker and he lost again as usual!
i won 5 bucks plus which mean i recoup all my loses and i did not spent anything today,
thats good good good, we slacked in my aunt's house till 11 plus and finally we went home!

No comments: