Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm back from Sentosa already but i can't blog there cause the internet there has some problems,
got internet connection but can't get into the internet,
so we use the internet for games? :D
1st day.
I reached my cousin's house at 745 in the morning,
my uncle was freaking early can he reached at about 8 plus but katrina wasn't here yet,
so as Sean so we all keep holding back and finally my uncle say he was going home for awhile,
so i went to get the ball get everything done up and then he came back,
actually he went back to watched TV while waiting for us luh!
alright he finally came so we set off to sentosa to look for my aunts,
reached there and we put our stuffs down and went to the beach,
super fun can we went to build sand castles to entertain my younger cousin,
then after entertaining them for awhile then me and Sean and Felix we went to play ball,
using a volleyball we shoot the three point line and also the free throw line there,
we compete and everyone came to catch Fiona down to the sea,
so that was our game pulling everyone into the sea,
i had already went in so they didn't pull me but i pull people in,
we pulleod Fiona in then after she was in we decided to pull Sean in,
we dragged him all the way into the sea and everyone was in,
except for my younger cousin so we carried her all the way she kick,
and pinch us to let her go but we just throw her in and she went,
Mama, they pull me down into the sea and she cried,
well that was us, meanie meanie us,
went back to the resort during noon time and played in the pool,
played ball and entertaining my cousins got pushed into the water,
and finally lunch time ate maggie noodles and bathe,
after that we set off for the luge ride further up there so we took the tram,
sat the luge ride three time so its three times of sitting the ski lift,
super high and scary an my cousins and Sean keep disturbing me and i screamed,
so loud till the front and the back all stare at me can,
alright after the luge ride we went to eat at the food court alittle bit cause we all hungry,
after that we went to walked around Palawan beach there and up to the viewing place,
the we went back to the resort there to get our skates and play alittle bit of computer,
skate for awhile and rest cause they say want to skate all the way to Palawan later,
they changed into the skates and off we went the four skaters to Palawan,
skate all the way there from mid point of Siloso beack to end of Palawan,
then from there we went back to the end of Siloso and off to the food court at Palawan,
super long can we skate but it was very very fun,
ate at the food court and off back to the resort to bathe and change,
and went to play computer at around 11 cause by the time we got back to the resort was 10 plus,
i played Counter Strike with the boys cause i can't do anything without the internet,
well i played till i got a headache cause firstly i don't know how to play,
and i was dead tired, so after 12 we went back to sleep in my aunt's room,
four people slept on three matress i slept with my cousin.
2nd Day.
All woke well we were the last cause we are super super tired,
my uncle came from city also faster than us luh,
all woke up and laze around till about 9 plus wash up and ate our breakfast,
some noodles and zu kuey that my uncle bought for us,
after eating loaded our things into the car and off to the Merlion there,
bought our tickets and went in for some show and to see the scenery,
thanks to Sean Chew we took some really really dumb photos,
superman and some jail person photos, super stupid can,
after that we keep asking if we are going to the butterfly park,
but in the end never so we set off to Palawan Beach to watch the monkey show,
and we had the close encounters first for the iguana it was pouring already,
after that we went off to watch the animal show but they stop it cause of the rain,
so we went to eat at the food court there and had some deserts only,
super cold so we sat outside and started singing using my phone,
after we all ate finish came home, supposely to have tuition but the guy cannot make it,
so tuition changed to tomorrow and stuffs reached home called for delivery,
ate already i went to sleep cause i was having a headache wake up,
smsed him awhile only cause i was super tired and having a headache still,
did some maths homework and watching TV now.
Photos up when i get them from my aunt have some now but lazy.

I miss you my boy.(:
sorry can't go out with you for the past two to three days. ):

No comments: