Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yay finally the week is over, there's holiday tomorrow cause of Good Friday! :D
so its a long weekend for us, but well long weekend more homework,
teachers are just so so so practical piling us with tons of homework,
like thanks alot of keeping us so occupied during our nice holiday!
But nevermind, cause I'm kind of done with it already,
had lessons as usual today and stuffs POA super boring,
Me and Eilene got pushed to the front cause i was talking to Demi,
I almost fell asleep in the class but i found somethings to amuse me to make me not fall asleep,
after that SS and Physics its alright cause i had much laughter with the class,
after school went out for awhile with Demi and Alison to have our lunch at junction eight,
ate already went back off to school cause Alison needed to go back,
& from there i went back home with him, yea and at 430 i was home.
Heh, i might be australia to study before Os or after not sure?
Cause my daddy must ask them if they can enrol me in first a not,
but many ask me to stay for my Os first cause if i'm going i'm going in July or next year,
I'll study there for five years if i go this year to study University there also.
Well this is a piece of good news for those who hate, and i'm sure there will be alot who will be happy.(:

No comments: