Friday, April 11, 2008

Alright the week has passed and that means it is a week closer to Mid Year Exams. ):
Well have to study damn hard now onwards,
this week was quite good except for being sick and missing my O Levels SPA exams,
but i get to redo it with Demi on Monday and i don't have to hear Miss Ngiam crap.(:
so thats a good thing.
Hmm, besides that we had fun during all the lessons especially during SS and Maths,
cause SS i get to play with Jue Mao, Cheng Yue and Thomas,
we all will start bullshitting when we are punished with 5 pages,
we keep saying we got immunity and Miss Vasuki believed Cheng Yue,
haha and Maths, Thomas is my Gay Partner,
when i turn around and say Hi, he says gay-ishly back," Hi!"
he craps with me all the time and Vanessa would have a good time laughing there!
I had fun after school going out with my boyfriend,
he is so so so so retarted he seems like he have not seen some electronics in his life,
and points and say,"eh this one very fun leh!",
&me i'll just keep walking pretending not to know him, ha ha. :D
Alright thats my week practically, my dad and mum are leaving tonight for Japan,
freedom for me but my dad's secretary is dating me out for breakfast tomorrow,
for i don't know what reason but at least i got a free meal!(:
Oh and god damn, i wearing this super duper uber ultra uncomfortable specs cause i'm not used to it.

You all can say me for all you want, tease me and stuffs cause you know what, I'm not feeling anything already, I'm numb.

No comments: