Friday, April 04, 2008

Well i'm just going to give a brief explanation of what make my week and what did not.
Things that make my week.(:
-2.4Km run, 13.18 minutes first time running so fast, hence thats an A :D
-Getting 19/20 for Matrices test same as Jia Wei but we lost a mark due to a dumb question.
-Getting 12/15, level 5 for Social Studies test, guess what still same as Jia Wei.
-Winning Sean Chew in Basketball playing ABC. :D
-Another 11 more days to Second Month.(:
Things that killed my whole damn week. )':
-My Oral Chinese is totally screwed, i'm worst than a Band 4, kill me i hate chinese now, i think i might just get an F9 for Chinese for O's.
-My CMC test forget about it studied so hard but when i started doing the test everything went black.
-My life, my totally screwed up life.
-I'm so so so so so pressurized by O's, de-stress me soon or i'll pop like a balloon.

Basically these are the things, goodbye people.

No comments: