Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Alright I'm back already after a super hard day at school, one word BORING. ):
Nothing was fun at there the moment we were at the hall,
what we got was a test how fun and please luh its everything that we don't know,
nevermind i just did it and also disturbing my Tall Friend, super funny.(:
Anyway the first lesson we had was with Mr Azlan Biology how fun,
he teaches well he used daily life stuffs to teach us but but,
he is super sarcastic luh well can't blame him he's straight forward,
alright after his lesson we won a top prize having lessons with Miss WLL,
damn like how boring is it luh, she scolds us and teaches so slowly,
intrested become not intrested already then the next was Lunch break,
budgetted school buy from Stall 3 for us to eat for lunch,
then after Lunch was Miss Ngiam i was playing my phone all the way,
and next was Miss Chew she's so good can,
we talk alot of jokes in the class and starting laughing like some nutshell,
played inside there for super long then finally the whole camp was over,
I think i'm going to pon tomorrow's lesson cause its super boring,
see if Jeanette and Demi are going to a not if not i one person very bored,
alright my post is done I'm off to watch my show already.(:

I just want to forget everything and stop all the things rushing into my head,
If someone every ask me if I regret for what I've did,
let me tell you the answer now, its a definite yes.

No comments: