Saturday, May 17, 2008

Yay the week of anxiety and disapointment is finally overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!(:
Well this week when the results are back everyone heart beats like 200/min,
haha but well i know what i expected already so yup i'm happy with my results,
& i finally i can say i pass more than i fail thats an achievement,
this whole week was full of fun laughter and joy, and i mean it,
let me list it out to you one by one,
Monday- Street Soccer after school till 6 plus going to 7
Tuesday- Swimming with Jean, Kat, Kim, Ying till about 7.30
Wednesday- Movie, speed racer ( i love the storyline!)
Thursday- Pasta Mania with the usual clique.(:
Friday- Kbox singing time till 7 plus then we went home.
Look this is what we did and i easily spent close to 50 bucks,
time to work already going to ask my aunt whether there is any survey that i can earn big bucks,
without doing much haha cause there's once where i did only three months,
and i got 100 bucks good money, and its easy somemore.(:
well this is what i did for the whole week and today i had "fun" going in and out of my house,
firstly me and nette met to go for CHEMISTRY tuition,
alright we reached there and the aunty was shocked to see us and ask us what are we doing here so early,
and at there then we realise that it was actually PHYSICS today,
so we ask if the lesson could be earlier the girl did not call back,
so me and nette got to go home and when we went back at 1,
the girl who we did not manage to reach was in KL my goodness,
what an irresponsible fellow waste of my time at home somemore,
well and i had japanese outside just now for a pre- birthday celebration for my aunt,
cause tomorrow my Grandma's sister is coming she looks so like my Grandma in the photos.):
I miss my Grandma, hope she's as nice as my granny i'll be happy,
nevermind something happy i had my afternoon nap and when i came out,
my living room TV seems strectched and enlarged and i was like what the hell,
i ask my mum why the TV become so big one uh since when did we change,
and my mum said duh cause i change it you goon, yay and i had fun seeing it,
and playing with the remote control.(:
Alright i'm done with my post shall get some TV now, goodbye!(:

Ah Neh; Cheer up girl!
Tall friend; Cheer up too! you also can tell me its MYE only, so don't so emo, play with me!
& i've got a new friend retarted+friend=Tommy!

Memories are indeed sweet.

No comments: