Sunday, June 08, 2008

Alright I'm talking to brother online now, and he says he misses me yay! :D
Haha, he's super funny can!
Nevermind about that I'm so so so so happy I completed my whole 10km,
well I woke up at 515 and I felt so so so sleepy can,
like I just barely closed my eyes for five minutes and got pulled to wake up already,
but nonetheless I still pulled myself out of bed and when I was in the toilet...,
LEG CRAMPS AND MUSCLES ACHES! ):
So I quickly went to put some oilment and then cover my leg and make it hot,
when my uncle came to fetch us together with aunty and cousin,
the aches were gone, hooray! (:
Set off for East Coast Park E2 in my uncle's car,
reached there about 615 in the morning and its super dark,
put on the number tags and stuffs and off we went to the starting line to see the first wave take off,
they were doing the 15km and its the one thousand series one,
while mine was the 6000 series so I had to wait for an hour more,
soon my aunt, my cousin's boyfriend, Fiona, Felix, Zayne all came,
watch as the waves goes by one by one, my uncle left first then my Mom,
after that was Sean and Felix turn for the 10km runners Mens,
after 15 minutes, me and Fiona set off also and then was Kerwin then my aunts,
they were under the "aunties" category! :D
Nevermind, I started off and at the 1km mark I wanted to die already can,
then I continue running till the 4km mark and they bluff me one,
they say "100m ahead 10km U-turn point",
I ran for at least 500m before I reached the U-turn point can,
from there onwards I started Run/walking back to the finishing point,
clock in at 1hour and 29 minutes and hence I was the last one in,
drank tons of 100 plus there and then off we went to Marina Square for branch,
after eating we left for Pan Pac Hotel there to have a swim,
swam for one hour plus then we went to have the Suana and stuffs and bathed,
at 3 plus my aunt complaint said she haven eaten so we went to the Marina again,
the boys eat while me and my cousin watched them eat,
after eating me, Sean, Fiona, Felix sat a MRT back to bishan cause the car had no space,
reached bishan close to 4 watched a little TV to wait for my cousin to end her tuition,
after she finish we all dashed in to sleep to different locations,
Sean, Fiona Felix went to sleep in my cousin's room,
while I went to my Grandad's room and sleep on his huge bed,
woke up at 545 and my aunt all came, ate dinner and then home-ed.(:
Photos up now! :D

A Champion is one who never stops halfway.

No comments: