Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Oh, look how dumb my sister looks, stupid ass! (:

Bloody Retarted sister! :D

Two post in a day, how dumb of me but this also shows how much I love blogger.(:
Haha, anyway today I woke up kind of early about 9 plus,
I think the rest who went Sentosa yesterday slept till like 2 plus or even later or earlier,
I want to sleep more but my body don't allow me to do so,
On my laptop to see if Jean or others was online so I could ask them for pictures,
finally after two hours of waiting, Jean was online! :D
Bugged her for the photos and I got the photos that we took,
I so love yesterday, damn I feel like going back there lying on the sand,
nevermind we'll go again yea? (:
I cooked Kim Chi Noodles for lunch yet again cause there's nothing to eat,
& now theres no more Kimchi Noodles left, gotta buy. ):
Started to upload all the pictures into blogger but after that Nette say my blog is so "sian",
so i decided to follow her and make a collage of the photos,
now my blog don't look so "sian" already! :D hooray!
Bathed and changed and off i went for tuition, busy with my phone,
I was not paying any attention at all man, cause all I was thinking was playing.(:
Haha, anyway met with my parents after tuition for dinner and after that home-ed.

My life would be perfect without having you in the family, get lost.

No comments: