Monday, June 09, 2008

"So You Think You Can Dance!", you can burst out laughing can! :D
Well I want to watch the TV so my post shall be super short,
these are what I've today.(:
-Woke up and washed up, TV on
-Ate my sausage bread
-Watched Cartoons, childhood, Hello Kitty and Friends, how lame.(:
-Text my older sister and ask her to buy lunch for me, but she went to school to study, idiot!(:
-Cooked some Kimchi noodles, yummy.
-On my laptop, my best companion cum boyfriend.
-Continue watching TV and some dramas
-Slacked for the whole afternoon
-Dad came back
-Packed up for tuition.(:
-Went for tuition, text my sister telling her I want to go home with her.
-Went to Popular got file and I Zhou Kan.
-Tuition-ed from 6 to 7.30
-In the end, Dad fetch me home.
-On the Tv and watched so you think you can dance
-Some nerd decided to quarell with the judge and I'm laughing my ass off! :D
-On my laptop and now brother is sending me some nonsense songs.(:
-Off to watch TV now, Sentosa's tomorrow! Can't wait! :D

Life is not all about hating and regretting, I'm beginning to understand this sentence.

No comments: