Saturday, July 12, 2008

Firstly, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY HWEECHANG! (:
Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
Though she has passed on, we'll always help to celebrate her birthday.
Okay well today I woke up super early cause I wanted to rest before going out for tuition,
left the house at 10 for my tuition at 1015,
after two long hours of tuition, I was release on time! :D
Like finally cause usually my tutor would release me late,
Daddy fetched me off to meet the couple at Junction Eight,
texted Stranger and asked her where is she,
met her at the road there and then we went to Mac to wait for Darren to come,
sat there for awhile and took pictures and continued taking till he arrived,
we sat there and keep laughing at some topic, super funny!
HweeChang is super mean luh, you know I know uh!
Ate our Macs there and we had fun time laughing,
after the meal they left for East Coast while I left for home.(:
Did my homework at home and slept for two freaking long hours,
the weather is just so great today, I didn't sweat,
at 6 plus left for dinner with my aunts and uncle,
after eating left for Cheeky Chocolates and ate our dessert there! :D

I don't respect you anymore, even Dad doesn't care if I do respect you, cause you don't deserve it.

No comments: