Saturday, July 05, 2008

Homework and O's are just squezzing all my brain juice out. ):
Anyway I'm posting early cause I'll be going out for some dinner shit,
its my for my grandfather cause my dad want a family gathering at his side,
and the worst thing is not about the dinner is that my sister is not going,
that means I'll have to entertain all those uncles and aunties,
with questions like this.(:
"Hello, Amanda or Samantha? This year how old?", when they already asked me during CNY,
"Oh this year taking O's uh, must study hard uh," and I'll be just giving them a smile,
I hate all these family gatherings it just pisses me off,
nevermind for the sake of Daddy I shall just be a good girl and attend it.(:
Enough of complaints, here's what I did today for today till now,
-Woke up at 830, super duper early, I've no idea why I woke up so early,
-Studied Physics Magnetism chapter cause I was a good girl,
-left home with Amanda and Daddy to eat lunch at Thomson,
-went Dino and bought apple crumble for my sister friend's party,
-doing my mathematics homework, now. :D
& this is an mean conversation between me and my sister,
Sammy: Jie, treat me to Ice Kimo can? ( the car happen to pass by there.)
Piggy: Erm... why should I?
Sammy: Cause I'm your darling sister and you should love me and treat me. ( with a cheeky smile.)
Piggy: My god, then you should really treat me cause that's something bad!
Sammy: Fine! ( screaming to Dad that she bullied me.)
Haha, my sister is just so mean to me but who cares she's the only sister I have,
so I've got to be nice to her and treasure her thats what my dad always say. :D
Okay that'll be my post today, posting up two photos I edited at photobucket.
Goodbye readers.

Change your attitude and I'll change mine.

No comments: