Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm effinggggggggg hungryyyyyyyyy! ))))))))))):
There's no food at home all I've got is some pathetic biscuits,
anyway this shall be a short post cause I'm lazy to blog,
watched movie this week and as usual this week was a blast.(:
Dark Knight isn't nice I even fell asleep inside can,
& some parts of the show is so so so gruesome and everything is about bombing,
nevermind had Maths test and Physics test today,
I'm so so mso disappointed in my maths test, it's a total failure. ):
Physics, we were even discussin answers but I did it myself luh,
Raja was like didn't even care about Mr Gan and just stare at my paper,
Zet How literally took my paper and copy,
see this is how good our class is, but now everyone is really becoming good students. :D
Ok thats all for today, post more tomorrow.
Can't wait for Sunday Skating, I love skatinggggggggggg!(:

You suck and I hate you.

No comments: