Sunday, July 06, 2008

I've learnt three things you should never do when you're with older cousins.(:
1) Never speak if unecessarily
2) Never say out your school name
3) Just smile if they talk to you
Haha I was hell bored there cause apparently they are all from overseas school,
and their topics are all on overseas and stuffs so I just kept shut,
and plus my sister was not with me, there was no one to entertain me. ):
The dinner was kind of crappy cause the food sucks,
at 10 my Dad saved me by saying let's go home,
I was super overjoy-ed. :D
Ok thats for yesterday, today I woke up and my dad fetched me to Grandma's house,
fetched my cousins and started to skate at Bishan Park 1,
we skated for about one and a half hour and then we left for home already,
bathed and changed and then out to have lunch with my uncle from Malaysia,
after eating we went to town to have a walk to show my uncle around,
after that it was back to my Grandma's house to sleep,
I slept till 6 plus got woken up by mu cousins and then we left the house to eat,
ate at Toa Payoh there don't know whats the exact location,
after eating back to my Grandma's home and then back home.(:

Don't try to treat me nice now, I seriously don't appreciate it at all.

No comments: